NAZCARE, providing opportunities for people with disabilities, most non-profits use an 80% volunteer base to provide goods and services. However, part of NAZCARE’s role in recovery is to provide training and jobs. We are proud that our Board of Directors is ninety plus percent consumer-based. Our workforce is over 90% peers in recovery and some great family members added in to comprise the other 10%. NAZCARE is a family of people providing quality services to people in our communities. NAZCARE is often the first step to employment or re-employment for many. We train our workforce extremely well and hope that each employee rises to the highest personal and career potential. Unfortunately, this often means that after extensive training they may leave us for a provider agency in the system that pays better than NAZCARE. While we accept this as part of our mission and service, we have also striven hard to increase the pay and retain employees.
Here are some of the job opportunities available with NAZCARE:
Peer Support Specialist
Wellness Center Manager
Community Health Worker
Regional Program Manager
Housing Program Manager
Integrated Care Coordinator
Look into the possibilities NAZCARE has to offer!
For further information regarding Employment contact,
David Horn, Human Resources Manager (928) 442-9205 ext. 5 Fax: (602) 535-3229 firstname.lastname@example.org